IngredientsServings: 10 – 20 pieces
- 1 Rectangular Puff Pastry Massa Buitoni
- 100 g of goat cheese
- 6 canned piquillo peppers
- 50 g pecan calonge, peeled
- We preheat the oven to 200ºC
- Unroll the puff pastry and spread it with the wrapping paper on a cold baking tray.
- We distribute the crumbled cheese, the chopped piquillo peppers and the walnuts. We fold the dough bringing the ends towards the center, we repeat the process by folding on itself.
- Smash slightly with the help of a rolling pin and cut into 1 cm slices. We place them on the parchment paper and bake them for about 12 minutes, until they are golden brown.