Servings: 4 people
- 350 g. of noodles (or another type of long pasta)
- 250 g. by Gorgonzola D.O.P. Galbani
- 40 g. calonge nuts
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin oil
- Two fingers of dry white wine
- 1 white onion
- 1 clove garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and gently fry the onion with the crushed garlic clove. Salt it and, when the onion begins to toast, add the wine and let it evaporate.
- Remove the garlic clove, add the gorgonzola D.O.P. and mash it with a fork to obtain a homogeneous cream. Meanwhile, cook the pasta, drain it when it is al dente (little cooked) and sauté it in a pan with the cream, add a good pinch of pepper and a couple of tablespoons of the water that was used to cook the pasta.
- Serve the noodles piping hot, sprinkled with the pieces of walnuts.